Suitable for conveying bulk materials such as coal, ore, and limestone and for transporting bags and powder materials.
APPLICATION: Underground pits, ironworks, coal conveyance, moving walkways, grain and oil terminals, hazardous material (combustibles) conveyance.
Specially woven nylon specification withstands rock impact.
APPLICATION: Primarily used in quarries, but also for logs, ore, muck, soil, etc.
Sun Conveyor Belts
Abundant range of conveyor belts with plain woven, multi-layer canvas.
APPLICATION: On-site and in-factory conveyance and transport of crushed rock, aggregate, sand, limestone, ore, etc.
Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts
Suitable for use when the ambient temperature or the temperature of the materials being transported is 60°C or above.
APPLICATION: Sintered or pelleted ore in steel factories, dry materials or clinker cement in cement factories, etc.
Note: Use flame resistant belts if any oils other than vegetable oils are in or adhering to the materials being transported.
Oil Resistant Conveyor Belts
Suitable for transporting garbage, sewage and substances containing oil.
- Oil Resistant 210, NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber) Excellent resistances to abrasions and tearing. Resistant to oils, except aromatic solvents, halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones and esters.
- Oil Resistant 220, NBR + NR (natural rubber) Mild oil resistance. Used in applications requiring resistances to oil and cold, such as transporting wood chips, frozen fish, cereal or grains.
- Oil Resistant 300, PVC + NBR polyblend High degree of oil resistance, for use at temperatures up to about 80°C. Suitable for raw or packaged food conveyance.
(The 300 Series may be ordered in black, white or green.)
Flame Resistant Conveyor Belts
Use with confidence, even where fire is a concern.
APPLICATION: Underground pits, ironworks, coal conveyance, moving walkways, grain and oil terminals, hazardous material (combustibles) conveyance
Ultra Abrasion Resistant Conveyor Belts
Excellent wear resistance in the cover rubber.
APPLICATION: Ultra wear resistant cover rubber is used on the following Bando belts.
- Steel Cord Conveyor Belts
- MONOPLY™ Belts
- Sun Conveyor Belts
Vinyl 300 Conveyor Belts
White and green, lightweight conveyor belts.
APPLICATION: Conveyance of oily or oil-treated materials, work process conveyors, etc. (Not suitable for unpackaged foods.)
Package Conveyor Belts
Reticulated pattern in the top cover rubber for medium-incline conveyance (up to 27°)
APPLICATION: Conveyance of bagged or boxed items
Medium Incline Conveyor Belts
V-shaped profile structure for medium incline conveyance.
APPLICATION: Gravel, sand, etc. Items bagged or packaged in bulk.
Pipe Conveyor Belts
Environmentally friendly enclosed transport.
APPLICATION: Conveyance of coal, coke, fertilizers, various powders and pellets used as raw materials, etc.
Flexowell® Conveyor Belts
Flexowell® is a registered trademark of ContiTech Transportbandsysteme GmbH; used by permission
Highly efficient, space saving, steep incline conveyor systems
APPLICATION: Steep-incline conveyance of bulk materials at ironworks, steelworks, cement factories, mines, quarries, waste and wastewater treatment facilities, paper mills, coal facilities, wood chip facilities, etc.
SUNPAT ECO™ (with non-halogenated organic solvents)
Room temperature endless splicing and repair.
- Room temperature endless splicing and repair
- For use on Sun Conveyor Belts, G-CARRY, Rock Belts (No.s 0-2), MONOPLY Belts
(Not for use on oil resistant belts (swelling))
- BLACK #25 also available
- Store in an unlit area, at temperatures between 5 – 25°
- Use within four months of purchase
(see expiration date for each material)
Reduced noise, adhesion and running costs with rubber mill lining.
- Cylindrical mills, pebble mills, conical mills, rod mills, tricone mills, drum washers, tube mills
- Ironworks, non-ferrous metal mines, rock quarries, sand, ceramics, cement-related
Available in rubber (ML, SB) or with metal plates (IR).
APPLICATION: Dump trucks, unloaders, hoppers, skip loaders, conveyor chutes, feeders, etc.
CANBACK™and Rubber Cloth
Ultra abrasion resistant rubber sheet for light loads
- Inner lining of hoppers, chutes, silos, etc. in light-duty applications
- Rubber Cloth HT, ST: Long, abrasion resistant rubber sheet, 1220mm width
- CANBACK™: Long, abrasion resistant rubber sheet, 1220mm width, with rigid woven fabric vulcanized on one side
Large Bulk Rubber Screen™
Rubber screens for crushed rock, ore, etc.
APPLICATION: Proven rubber screen performance for iron and steel, crushed rock, etc.
Medium Bulk Rubber Screen™
Rubber screen for gravel, crushed rock, iron ore, coke, sinters, etc.
APPLICATION: Rubber screen for gravel, crushed rock, iron ore, coke, sinters, etc.
Impact Bar AR and Non-Spill
Conveyor belt impact absorbing materials and skirt rubber.
- Impact mitigating material for conveyor belts: Impact Bar AR
- Skirt rubber for conveyor belts: Non-Spill